More and more companies are choosing to come to Bologna each year. With over 25,000 visitors and over 1200 exhibitors in 6 halls, it is the place to buy, sell, connect and create all areas of content for children. This premium event saw an 18% rise in foreign visitors year on year in 2016 and commands the top spot for visits in the industry.
5 reasons for you to make Bologna your next fair....
- The World’s Leading RIGHT'S HUB for Children's Content. With over 98 countries coming to fair and publishers from across the world to buy and sell rights in the kid’s book industry Bologna is unrivalled in its global reach and diversity.
- Illustrator’s and Writer’s PARADISE. Each spring the world best and newest creative talents gather to share work, speak and do business in a thriving, vibrant market for kid's content.
- MULTI-MEDIA and Licensing POWERHOUSE. In addition to books and all their related products, the brand licensing and digital media hall make up two vital parts to this truly multi-media fair. With mobile apps and brands so vital in today’s business world these two halls draw big crowds to see what is the latest in technology, art and licensing deals.
- Bologna Ragazzi AWARDS and Cultural EVENTS. A whole array of world famous prizes and mentions mean this distinct list creates buzz and rights sales for all those selected each year. Add to this 4 packed days of events in the fair and in town.
- All the PEOPLE that matter in ONE GREAT CITY...People always tells us that despite all the new formats in the business world, sitting down for a meeting or spending time in the fine city of Bologna after long day of buying and selling in the fair is a highlight to their business year. Meeting colleagues, new and old, joining projects and new opportunities to work together. All of this makes Bologna the number one fair for kid’s content in the world today and the date in the diary...
Send one display copies for each show entered to:
Combined Book Exhibit
277 White Street
Buchanan, NY 10511
Indicate acronyms of shows on label, or place a copy of your Registration Form in the box.